- Townsend, Thomas. 2012. Can Applying Complexity Theory to Problems of Public Interest Improve Policy?
Professor David Zussman, PhD
- Jarislowsky Chair in Public-Sector Management
- President, Canadian Association of Programs in Public Administration (CAPPA)
(the following documents will be available shortly)
- City of Ottawa Governance Report (in .pdf format; available in both English and French)
- Political Advisors: Rules of Engagement for the OECD (.doc format)
- Report on Management, Business and Research in Canada (to be completed)
- Use of Employee Surveys as a Management Tool (.doc format; available in both English and French)
Recent Book Chapters
- Gilles Paquet and the Federal Public Service in Gilles Paquet: Homo hereticus, University of Ottawa Press, 2009.
Commentary and Opinions
- Ottawa Citizen (2002 – 2009) – approximately 60 articles (.pdf format)
- Canadian Government Executive (2006-2009) – approximately 25 articles (.pdf format)